We’ve teamed up with Canvas Holidays to offer you and your family the chance to go on a European camping adventure, just like Maisie Mae!
Stay in a safari tent, lodge or mobile home, or try real camping in one of Canvas’s unique Maxi Tents. You can camp near Paris and scale the Eiffel Tower or head for Spain and enjoy long days on the beach, or how about Holland where you can stay at a campsite with its very own theme park!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
How do you say ‘good morning’ in French?
C. Guten Morgen
Pop your answer in the box below, making sure to read our terms and conditions first. You have to be over 18 to enter so ask your Mum, Dad, Granny or other grown up to enter the competition for your whole family.
PLUS Canvas Holidays are offering all Maisie Mae readers £100 off their next booking. To claim your discount, click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This competition is for one reader to win a Canvas Holidays voucher in the sum of £1,000 redeemable against a Canvas Holidays booking (with or without a ferry crossing) to be made within a year of the promotion closing date on 30th November 2014.
2. There is one Prize and there will be one Winner. (No purchase necessary).
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies (including Canvas Holidays), Little, Brown Bok Group, their agents, partners and families are not permitted to enter. Only one entry per household.
4. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and it is non-transferable.
5. Bookings are subject to availability.
6. The Prize Voucher may be used for only one transaction and no price difference will be refunded. Personal travel insurance is not included in the Prize, but is an essential requirement of booking (see Booking Terms and Conditions).
7. The voucher cannot be used to book extras, including: linen hire, campsite activities for which a fee is payable, en route hotels or theme park tickets, or any other extras that may be incurred as an additional part of the holiday.
8. The Prize voucher cannot be used on any campsite which does not offer a Canvas courier service, as detailed in the brochure and on the website.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
10. The Prize Winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries received before the closing date.
11. Any incomplete or illegible entries will be considered void and not counted.
12. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete and/or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
13. The Prize Winner will be notified by email before 30 December.
14. The Promoter is: Canvas Holidays, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 OLG.